HUAWEI P40 Lite E with 6.39-inch Punch-hole Display, 48MP Triple Rear Cameras Announced
HUAWEI has announced P40 Lite E, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in Poland, after introducing the P40 Lite in Spain last week. it’s a 6.39-inch HD+ LCD screen with an 8-megapixel in-screen camera, is powered by Kirin 710F SoC with 4GB RAM, runs Android 9 with EMUI 9.1, features a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and 2-megapixel camera for depth sensing in portrait shots.
It has a gradient back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, gradient back and packs a 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
HUAWEI P40 Lite E specifications
- 6.39-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 9-based EMUI EMIUI 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP for depth sensing with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.81x 76.13x 8.13mm; Weight: 183g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, micro USB
- 4000mAh (typical) battery with 15W charging
The HUAWEI P40 Lite E comes in Black and Aurora Blue colors, is priced at 699 Poland złoty (US$ 181 / Rs. 13,290 approx.) and can be available for order in Poland. the corporate is additionally offering a free HUAWEI Band 4 Pro with the orders.