iQOO 3 with Snapdragon 865 SoC, 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, 48MP Quad-Cameras Launched Pricing Starts at Rs. 36,990
iQOO has launched iQOO 3 and iQOO 3 5G smartphones in India because it had promised. It packs a 6.44-inch Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED screen with 180Hz Super Touch Response rate and a 16MP camera inside the small punch-hole, Schott Xensation UP glass protection, is powered by Snapdragon 865 with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and runs Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0. The phone has Carbon Fiber VC Liquid Cooling which will reduce the surface temperature by up to three .5°C and CPU temperature by up to 12°C.
It packs quad rear cameras that have a 48MP main camera, 13MP zoom lens for up to 20x digital zoom, 13MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens which will also shoot a macro image and 2MP depth camera. The phone features an in-display fingerprint scanner which will unlock the phone in 0.29sec when the screen is on. With display turned off, it’ll take only 0.31sec, says the corporate.
The back has Corning Gorilla Glass 6 glass protection. The phone has Monster Touch Buttons that use two pressure-sensitive buttons on the side frame of helping users to realize quick multi-finger operations within the game. Certified by the US-Ergo, the Monster touch buttons have better grip, Wider Adaptation, and luxury. 4D vibration can simulate the recoil when shooting and therefore the vibration of the wheel when driving, making the sport experience more realistic. It packs a 4440mAh battery with 55W FlashCharge Technology which will agitate to 50% in only quarter-hour. L Shape charger and Earphone promise uninterrupted gaming experience without even worrying about any interruption while charging, says the corporate.
iQOO 3 / iQOO 3 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 E3 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with HDR10+, 800 nits brightness, 1200 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, Schott Xensation UP glass protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 13MP zoom lens with f/2.46 for up to 20x digital zoom, 13MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, support for macro, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4377A Hi-Fi chip, Hi-Res audio certification
- Dimensions: 158.51×74.88×9.16mm; Weight:214.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4440mAh (Typical) battery with 55W Super FlashCharge
- The iQOO 3 and iQOO 3 5G are available Volcano Orange, Quantum Silver, Tornado Black. The iQOO 3 4G with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage costs Rs. 36,990, 8GB RAM with 256GB storage 4G version costs Rs. 39,990, and therefore the iQOO 3 5G with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage costs Rs. 44,990. it’ll be available from Flipkart and iQOO.com ranging from March 4th.
Flat Rs. 3000 off on ICICI Bank Credit Cards, MasterCard EMI and open-end credit EMI transactions
Jio’s additional data benefits worth up to Rs. 12000
No cost EMI up to 12 months on all major credit cards and Bajaj Finserv Cards
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Gagan Arora, Director-Marketing, iQOO India said, “We are excited to unveil our first flagship smartphone, iQOO 3 in India today. With iQOO 3, we’ve introduced the industry’s latest innovations like 5G enabled Snapdragon 865 processor for tech-savvy buyers. iQOO 3 offers highly personalized, cutting-edge and innovative solutions that make it easy for users to urge the foremost out of their device. including 4440mAh battery with best in segment 55W Super FlashCharge and Monster Touch Buttons, this monster device will appeal to our consumer with its sleek design, stunning colors and power-packed features which will keep them going all day.”