Moto Razr Foldable Phone Launched in India at Rs. 1,24,999
Motorola just launched its Razr foldable phone in India because it had promised. it had been introduced back in November last year and comes with a 6.2-inch flexible OLED 21:9 CinemaVision screen that closes completely in half, because of hinge mechanism that permits the phone to shut with each side perfectly flush. The touchscreen Quick View external display allows you to answer notifications, take selfies, play your music, use Google Assistant, and more without having to flip open your phone.
There is a 16MP main camera with Laser Auto Focus and night-sight mode and bitmap stabilization also as built-in AI (AI). there’s a 5-megapixel selfie camera also. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 710 with 6GB of RAM, runs stock Android Pie and doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack, but it comes with Premium USB Type-C headphones, tuned by expert sound engineers. The phone packs a 2510mAh battery that promises all-day battery life and has 15W TurboPower charging.
Motorola Razr specifications
- 6.2-inch (2142 x 876 pixels) 21:9 Cinemavision foldable pOLED screen, external 2.7-inch (600 x 800 pixels) 4:3 gOLED screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 10
- 16MP rear camera with dual-LED FLASH, Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.22um pixel size, EIS, Dual Pixel autofocus (AF), Laser AF
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, screen flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 72 x 172 x 6.9mm (Unfolded) 72 x 94 x 14mm(folded); Weight: 205g
- Splash-proof with waterproof nanocoating
- Bottom-ported speaker, 4 mics
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 2510mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging
The Motorola Razr comes in Noir Black color, is priced at Rs. 1,24,999 and can be available from Flipkart ranging from April 2nd with pre-bookings ranging from today.
- Flat Rs 10000 cashback at select stores and Flipkart website and app with Citi Credit & Debit Cards for pre-booking from 16th March 2020 till 24th March 2020
- Up to 24 months of No cost EMI for Citi Bank cards
- Up to 12 months of No cost EMI for other bank cards
- Double data (1.4TB) and double validity (2 years) for Jio users on recharge of Rs. 4999
- 1-year One-time screen replacement at Rs.7,999.