Nokia 5.3 with 6.55-inch 20:9 Display, up to 6GB RAM, Android 10, Quad Rear Cameras Announced
HMD Global has announced Nokia 5.3, a replacement mid-range Android One phone at a web event. It packs a 6.55-inch HD+ 20:9 ratio screen, is powered by Snapdragon 665 with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android 10, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel depth, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
The phone features a Nordic-inspired design, comes with a dedicated Google Assistant button, features a tough polymer 3D frame with scratch-resistant coating, features a sculpted back made from advanced composite materials and inner nano texture. it’s a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises 2-day battery life.
Nokia 5.3 specifications
- 6.55-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ 20:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 10
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP wide-angle camera, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP for macro
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh with 10W charging
The Nokia 5.3 comes in Cyan, Sand and Charcoal colors, starts at 189 Euros (US$ 201 / Rs. 15,079 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and can roll out ranging from April-end.