Realme 6 Pro with 6.6-inch 90Hz Display, Snapdragon 720G, Up to 8GB RAM Launched in India Starting at Rs. 16999
Relame just launched Realme 6 Pro, the successor of last year’s Realme 6 Pro in India, because it had promised. The phone comes with a 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and 120Hz touch rate, and 90.60% screen-to-body ratio. it’s the primary phone to be powered by the newest Snapdragon 720G 8nm SoC. The phone features a 64-megapixel primary rear camera with 1/1.7″ Samsung GW1 Sensor, an 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide-angle lens, a 12-megapixel telephoto sensor for up to 20x zoom and a 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm macro shots. there’s a 16-megapixel camera on the front alongside an 8-megapixel 105° ultra-wide sensor.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner which will unlock the phone in 0.29 seconds, gradient glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, and packs a 4300mAh battery with support for 30W VOOC Flash Charge which will charge the phone up to 68% in half-hour and 100% in an hour.
Realme 6 Pro specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, 81.5% NTSC color gamut Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 6GB / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 12MP telephoto sensor for up to 20x zoom and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture, Sony IMX1471, secondary 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.8×9.4mm; Weight: 195g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual Frequency (L1 + L5) GPS, NavIC, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (typical) / 4120mAh (minimum) battery with 30W VOOC Flash Charge fast charging
The Realme 6 Pro comes in Lightning Blue and Lightning Orange colors, is priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, Rs. 17,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage and therefore the top-end 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 18,999. it’ll be available from Flipkart, realme.com also as offline stores ranging from March 13th. Axis Bank Credit / open-end credit and EMI users get flat Rs. 1000 discount on Flipkart.