Redmi Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max with Snapdragon 720G, 5020mAh battery Launched in India Starting at Rs. 12999
Xiaomi’s Redmi brand just launched Redmi Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max, two new smartphones as a successor of last year’s Redmi Note 8 Pro in India, because it had promised. These phones have a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection and are powered by the newest Snapdragon 720G 8nm SoC. The Redmi Note 9 Pro features a 48-megapixel primary rear camera with Samsung GM2 Sensor, while the Note 9 Pro Max comes with a 64-megapixel camera. Other cameras are similar that has an 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5-megapixel 2cm macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. there’s a 32-megapixel camera on the front in Note 9 Pro Max and therefore the Note 9 Pro features a 16-megapixel camera.
These have a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, glass back with Aura Balance design and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. These accompany dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, and pack a 50200mAh battery, compared to 4500mAh battery within the predecessor. The Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with support for 18W fast charging and therefore the Pro Max comes with 33W fast charging which will agitate to 50% in under half-hour and comes with a fast charger within the box.
Redmi Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD DotDisplay with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 6GB / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor with f/1.89 aperture in Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, (48MP Samsung ISOCELL GM2 with f/1.79 aperture in Note 9 Pro), PDAF, EIS, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP 2cm macro lens, 2MP depth sensor, 4k 30 fps video
- 32MP (Pro Max) / 16MP (Pro) front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual microphones
- Splash-proof (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 165.7×76.6×8.8mm; Weight: 209g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NavIC, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Redmi Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max are available Interstellar Black, Aurora Blue, and Glacier White colors. The Redmi Note 9 Pro is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB RAM with a 64GB storage version and therefore the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 15,999. it’ll be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores ranging from 17th March.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is priced at Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB RAM with a 64GB storage version, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 16,999 and therefore the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 18999. it’ll be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores ranging from March 25th.