Redmi Note 9S with Snapdragon 720G, 5020mAh Battery Announced
Xiaomi’s Redmi brand today announced Redmi Note 9S because it had promised. this is often the worldwide version of the Redmi Note 9 Pro that was launched in India last week. it’s similar specifications including a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection, Snapdragon 720G 8nm SoC, 48-megapixel primary rear camera with Samsung GM2 Sensor, 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5-megapixel 2cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor, 16-megapixel camera on front, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, glass back with Aurua Balance design and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and pack a 5020mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Redmi Note 9S specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD DotDisplay with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- 48MP Samsung ISOCELL GM2 with f/1.79 aperture, PDAF, EIS, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP 2cm macro lens, 2MP depth sensor, 4k 30 fps video
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual microphones
- Splash-proof (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 165.7×76.6×8.8mm; Weight: 209g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Redmi Note 9S comes in Interstellar Grey, Aurora Blue and Glacier White colors, is priced at US$249 (Rs. 19,080 approx.) for 4GB+64GB version and US$ 279 (Rs. 21,360 approx.) for 6GB+128GB in global markets. As a part of the Mi Fan Festival, Xiaomi will offer the phones at US$ 199 (Rs. 15,230 approx.) for 4GB+64GB, and US$ 239 (Rs. 18,300 approx.) for 6GB+128GB during a two-day flash sale on Aliexpress on April 7 and eight. it’ll even be sold in Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand. the corporate also will sell Redmi Note 9S MFF 2020 edition.
In addition, Xiaomi also introduced Mi Handheld vacuum 1C with a cord-free design for select markets priced at €199 (US$ 214 / Rs. 16350 approx.) in Spain and Italy and TBH 7999 (US$ 243 / Rs. 18,930 approx.) in Thailand.
- Portable and Cord-free
- Powerful DC brushless motor which will spin up to 100,000 rpm, the maximum suction power of 120AW.
- The 5-step filtration system includes a complicated multi-cyclone separation system and an H12-class HEPA filter to capture 99.97% of dust particles as small as 0.3 microns in size
- Four versatile brushes adapted for various cleaning scenarios to wash tight crevices, delicate surfaces, and fabric-covered furniture.
- The battery lasts up to an hour in eco mode
There is also a new Mi Smart Compact Projector priced at MYR 1899 (US$ 427 / Rs. 33,200 approx.) in Malaysia, SG$ 699 (US$ 479 / Rs. 37,220 approx.) in Singapore and THB 15,990 (US$ 487 / Rs. 37,850 approx.) in Thailand.
- 1080P FHD projection with 500 ANSI lumens, four-channel LED
- The throw ratio of 1.2:1 projecting screen size from 60 to 120 inches
- Two built-in speakers that support Dolby and DTS decoding
- Powered by Android TV 9.0 with built-in Google Assistant