Samsung Galaxy A41 with Infinity U display, 48MP Triple Rear Cameras, Waterproof Body Announced
Samsung has silently announced Galaxy A41, the company’s latest smartphone within the A series in Japan for NTT Docomo. It packs a 6.1-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity screen with in-display fingerprint sensor, is powered by an Octa-Core processor which might be MediaTek Helio P65 SoC, has 4GB RAM, runs Android 10 with OneUI 2.0, features a 48-megapixel rear camera alongside an 8-megapixel ultra fisheye lens, 5-megapixel depth sensor and a 25-megapixel front camera.
It has a 3D Glasstic back, almost like the A40, but it’s a 3500mAh battery with 15W fast charging and is additionally waterproof and dustproof with IP68 ratings.
Samsung Galaxy A40 specifications
- 6.1-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water and mud proof (IPX5 / IPX8, IP6X)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A40 comes in Black, White and Blue colors and can be available in June 2020 in Japan through NTT Docomo.