Vivo X30 Pro 5G AW Limited Edition with Mirror Finish Announced
Vivo introduced X30 Pro 5G smartphone in China back in December last year. Today it’s introduced Vivo X30 AW joint edition in partnership with the internationally renowned designer Alexander Wang. This features a mirror finish on the rear in white color and has Vivo and alexanderwang engraving. additionally, the phone has UI designed by Alexander Wang that adopts an easy style and has black and silver colors. Other specifications are almost like the.
Vivo X30 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 1200 nit brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 980 8nm processor with Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP primary camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, Dual-LED flash + 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 32MP camera lens with f/2.0 aperture, 13MP Periscope lens for 5X optical zoom, 10X digital zoom, f/3.0 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 74.10×158.45×8.8mm; Weight:196.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4350mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Vivo X30 Pro 5G AW edition and can be available in China from March 20th. Pricing is going to be available on the launch date.