Vu Premium 43, 50 and 55-inch 4K Android Smart TVs with Dolby Vision Launched in India Starting at Rs. 24999
After the launch of Premium series of 32-inch HD and 43-inch Full HD Android Smart TVs last month Vu Televisions has launched 43″ (108cm), 50″ (127cm) and 55″ (140cm) 4K models within the series. The TVs are equipped with A+ Grade Panel with 400+ nits brightness, feature Dolby Vision & HRD 10 Support, Dolby Audio with 30W Speakers, DTS Virtual X Surround Sound Technology, Bezel-Less Design, VOD Upscaler and more, says the corporate.
These run Android 9.0 with built-in Chromecast, support for Netflix, Prime Video, Hotstar, YouTube and Google Play with hotkeys on the remote.
Vu Premium TV (43″, 50″ and 55″) specifications
- 43 / 50 /55-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) LED display with 178-degree viewing angle, 400 nits brightness
- Quad-Core processor with Dual-Core GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android TV 9.0, Chromecast built-in, Screen Mirroring
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, IR, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, Ethernet, AUX Port
- Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Hotstar and Google Play Hotkeys on Remote
- 30W Box Speaker with TruBass HDX, TruSurround X, Dialog Clarity, TruVolume HD, Dolby Audio, Audio Equalizer
The new Vu Premium TV 43-inch model costs Rs. 24,999, 50-inch model is priced at Rs. 27,999 and therefore the 55-inch model is priced at Rs. 31,999 and can be available from Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Devita Saraf, Chairman, and CEO, Vu Televisions, said:
Vu is known for its leadership and innovation in the TV industry over the past 10 years. We have been a customer favourite with over 90% of consumers buying Vu TVs repeatedly and also recommending them to their friends and family. Our promise to the consumer is to provide the best in class product at an affordable price without compromising on quality and service. And today, Vu ushers in the new era of 4K with the launch of the Vu Premium 4K TV