Xiaomi to Launch Mi 10 with Snapdragon 865, 108MP Quad Rear Cameras in India on March 31
Xiaomi today confirmed the launch of its flagship Mi 10 5G smartphone in India on March 31st in a web event and therefore the phone will continue sale on Amazon.in. The phone was introduced in China last month and therefore the company already confirmed the worldwide launch of the phone on March 27th.
The company has also announced launch offers for the phone. you’ll pre-order the phone from March 31st, 3 PM till April 7th, 11:59 PM, and with Axis Bank Credit Cards and EMI you get Rs. 2,500 discount and Axis Bank Debit Cards and EMI get Rs. 2000 discount.
Xiaomi India head, Manu Kumar Jain recently said that the corporate is importing the phone, recent GST hike and depreciating rupee value it’ll be costly compared to the China price, which starts at 3999 yuan (US$ 564 / Rs. 42,385 approx.).
Xiaomi Mi 10 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 supported Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP zoom lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
We should know the worth of the phone when it goes official later this month.