ZTE Axon 11 5G with Snapdragon 765G, 64MP Quad Rear Cameras Announced
ZTE just announced ZTE Axon 11 5G, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China. The phone packs a 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED curved screen with 92% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 765G 7nm SoC with support for up to 8GB RAM, nano carbon fiber and liquid cooling, packs 64-megapixel main camera alongside an 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel 4cm macro cameras and a 20-megapixel camera on the front, inside the waterdrop notch.
It has a glass back, features an in-display fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging and power booster power management technology that promises a 35% improved battery life compared to other 5G phones.
ZTE Axon 11 5G specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 AMOLED curved glass display with 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 10 with MiFavor 10 I
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP primary camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 4K video , 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 73.4 x 7.9mm; Weight:168g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (Typical) battery with Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging
The ZTE Axon 11 5G comes in Laser Black and Pearl White colors, is priced at 2698 yuan (US$ 379 / Rs. 28,820 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, the 8GB + 128GB version is priced at 2998 yuan (US$ 421 / Rs. 32,010 approx.), and therefore the 8GB + 256GB version costs 3398 yuan (US$ 477 / Rs. 36,275 approx.).